Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Be sure to backup your settings/games saves by doing a System > Backup on your PS3 or you may lose your game saves! Also, this is a last resort proced

Problem:

i had my ps3 for a month and it was working perfectly until yesterday wen i would put in a game and there would jst be the little circle in the top right corner that jst keeps on going around and around.

Solution
:
  1. I called Sony 3 times already, i have explained that I got my unit as a gift for xmas and its been less than a year Where the Fuckkk you want me to get the receipt from? my ps3 wont read any disks and I am Fuckinnn pissed I dont know why I sold my xbox Ima go back
  2. I called Sony 3 times already, i have explained that I got my unit as a gift for xmas and its been less than a year Where the Fuckkk you want me to get the receipt from? my ps3 wont read any disks and I am Fuckinnn pissed I dont know why I sold my xbox Ima go back
  3. The best thing you can do is send your console to sony customer support as they will know what to do with it. You won't be able to work it out with lens cleaning discs because it wont even recognize the disk and will not run it.......hope you have a warranty...............also with Xbox 360, you will have to add more cost for network adaptor and even LIVE costs a lot.
  4. READ THIS...every1 with a ps3 yes you should have a 3 year warranty. This is because the ps3 with its crazy blue ray technology uses a magnifing lens to read the discs. although this is realy good the bad thing is that the slightest bit of dust, dirt or moisture that gets into the ps3 and ends up on the lens means that your games will freeze now and again and if it gets bad your ps3 will end up not reading your discs at all, which neans you will have to phone sony and get it replaced hence take out 3 year warrenty. i advise every1 to make sure the games are completly dirt and finger print free before sticking ur game in.
  5. READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY YOUR PS3 FREEZES OR DOES NOT READ YOUR DISCS. my ps3 started to freeze on some of my games but eventualy it froze and then it would not read and of my discs at all. i phoned sony for some answers! well they say because its blue ray the lens has a serious magnifying lense and if and dirt, dust or moisture gets on it, yours games will freeze and could end up not reading any discs at all. so they are sending me a new ps3 in 5 days. i recomend 3 year warranty and also to avoid it happening with your new 1 make sure you remove any finger print dirt or the smallest bit of dust before sticking it in.
  6. yeah i got the same problem i was just killing guards on oblivion then it says insert the disk, halfway through playing the game. ive tried everything, ps3 restore, format hard disk and all that ****, it just wont work, all my other ps3 games ******* too. ive phoned sony and they replaced me with a new one, 2 weeks and it dies on me again.... people have been telling me to get a ******* xbox too, i have one but in fucks up disk too much, one slightest touch or knock on the console and bam, theres 10 inch deep circular scratches on my ******* disks, if u check the edge of an xbox game after uve had it for like 2 month its all ridgety and rough, the ps3 disks however are perfect,well they would be if the ******* worked... all i have left is a 3 year old ps2 will probs break soon too lol, **** that ****...

No comments: