How to formatting Nokia N95 Phone
- .... its a chinese phone, its fake. just throw it out the window
- You people are no help what so ever! why dont you actually try these odd methods before posting them and wasting your time as well as mine
- Here are a couple of codes to soft/hard reset/format a Nokia N95 mobile device:Soft reset code *#7370#Hard reset code *#7780#If the hard format code mentioned above does not work, try the following manual method to hard reset/format Nokia N95:*Turn off the mobile device. Then press and hold "3", the "Green button" and "*" - Turn on and keep holding the keys until the mobile phone restarts and prompts you to enter details.
- Isn't the code 12345,? Not 123456?
- code 1122try it...
- In nokia 95 brought from australia, using in Qatar, Planet 3 continuously working and losing charge within a few hour. I tried to delete this packet data access point , but I could not completely remove. It solves problem temporarily but all other access point is affected so that I cant browse any other access point. Please help me to solve this problem. or telll me to format.Thanks iin advance