I am using a nokia 6600 n after setting security password a forgot it can u suggest me how to open it now
- I think the way is to reformat it.
- the master code is set as 12345 from the factory you could try and resetting the whole phone with that.
- no need to re4mat it.just go to cell repairshop ipa info m lng & then mababasa mo n ung nilagay mong password...gudluck
- reformat your phone...try the 3key trick...hold down ok,*,3,. then press then power button....
- try any password 5 times then it will ask for puk code then for puk code contact service provider then ur issue will be resolved