Thursday, November 27, 2008

I CANNOT ACCESS MY INTERNET CONNECTION BY MY ERICSSON W200I

Problem:

I GOT A SONY ERICSSON W200I MOBILE AND I CANNOT ACCESS MY INTERNET CONNECTION TO IT.PLEASE HELP ME IN GETTING THAT CONNECTION.I SENT MANY MESSAGES TO COSTOMER SERVICE BUT I CANNOT ACCESS MY CONNECTION.SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME.

Solution
:
  1. you have to mansion the name of ur service provider then only we can suggest a solution ......... bye ....
  2. use vodophone and get tbheir setting in ur internet profile and save , then swith off and on ur mobil u can access net for more details contact vodophone call centre
  3. You need to get the Settings for Internet/Wap and MMS from your Network Service Provider. These settings are usually sent as a text msg. When you receive the msg. choose save or install on your phone.

No comments: