Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Need audio driver assistance for a901tu notebook

Problem:

I have Compaq Presario a901tu notebook. I had downgraded vista to xp. there is no audio driver in my device manager. I had tried many driver files. I got this error "DRIVER INSTALLATION FAILED. COULD NOT FIND MEDIA DEVICE FOR THIS DRIVER" could someone help me out this prob.

Solution
:
  1. installl xp first . then using that identify ur audio codec . then go to the companys suoort section website and downlaod the latest drivers
  2. i have full drivers for Compaq A901Tu for winxp.
    here is the display driver.....
    http://downloadmirror.intel.com/15282/a08/win2k_xp14323.exe

    If u r a compaq user and need the balance drivers for Compaq A901Tu for winxp contact me........
    anishnc2004@gmail.com.

No comments: