Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Nokia N95 not playing downloaded songs

Problem:

I downloaded trhe update for my N95 from www.nokia.com.But now the music I had on the phone doesn't play. I get the following message "licences have expired"I completed the backup and restore as the program told me and changed the date back and forward, I even reinstalled media player and nokia suite thinking the problem might be there.Does anyone know how to fix this?Can I go back to the old version?? I had no problems with that.

Solution
:
  1. go to seriall.com....ul get keys 4 almost al the softwares there...try downloadin it nd copying the crac tro the installed place...it might work
  2. DO NOT GO BACK TO THE OLD SOFTWARE VERSION, OR YOUR PHONE IS TOTAL LOSS !!!!!!!!!this is due to a BB3 security nokia built in their phones !contact a nokia care centre for this problem, they CAN help.
  3. Caution:- U must not try to get the older version to ur phone because it will not work even ur phone will not start again.u must simply fix ur phone's date back to 5 may 2007 then uninstall the player, move all music files from phone to pc, then restart ur phone and then install the player back and restart ur phone without running the player and then copy all ur music files back and u will get it
  4. THERE THE MUSIC YOU ARE PLAYING IS ALL EXPIRED YOU HAVE TO GO TO

    1 GO TO YOUR MENU
    2 THEN CLICK ON TOOLS
    3 THEN GO TO THE BOTTEM NEXT TO PTT THERE IS AN ICON WITH A KEY ON IT THAT IS WHERE IT WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE LICENCES YOU HAVE SET FOR THING TO BE PLAYED AND SO ON
  5. you go back to your old player or get the registration number of your new player.= how to get?1. go to www.nokia.com2.select the application3.then click register

No comments: