Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Unlock 1 GB micro sd memory card of Kingston Made

Problem:

hi this is sanjay , i'm having 1 GB micro sd memory card for my mobile nokia 5300 ..... and it is password protected ... bit actually i have forgotton the password and now i'm using another phone ... in other phone the memory card is not openinng its asking for password .... i have tried also by connecting the data cable but in nokia pc suite its showing that there is no memory card ...., i had also tried thru card reader's but its not opening ./... is there any solution to unlock this card without losing the data in memory card ... plz help me out ........

i have microsd card 1gb card of kingston. it is locked & i want to unlock my memory card without losing my data. so pls send me tips for unlock the meemory card


i forgot my password...pls help me unlocked it without losing my files n data

Solution
:
  1. Hi dude,
    I recommend u to try default password such as "00000" or "12345".
  2. try mo yung appliction na memorypaswordfinder

No comments: