Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All my files missing from my gallery

Problem:

Sorry to bother you, but I really need some help regarding my phone. I have N73 ME, and all the files (ie images, videos & tracks) are all missing from my phone gallery..this happens a few days ago. At first only the images & videos, but the next day all my tracks are missing too!I know they're all still in my phone 'cos i check using file manager, and they're still there. Just not in my gallery.I have scanned the phone a couple of times (once using the phone's antivirus & another from my pc as a mas storage device), and both times no virus detected.So, if possible can you explain why this happens? And how to get the files back?Thanks in advance

Solution
:

I am guessing that all your data is stored on your memory card. If this is the case, try removing and reinserting your memory card.

No comments: