Call of duty 4
- i cannot enter any matches anymore the process stops at getting match quality) thewn it tells me it cannot connect to player or if im playing a privte match it says cannot connect to host but the game seems to work fine when i make my own match
- I can't refresh or load any server up when playing online. it keep saying "waiting for response from master server" why is this happening? did i touch something in my setting or what? It wasn't doing this before but now it's doing it. it just won't want to load any server for me.
- Clear the memory cache from your hard drive and try again. Get instructions from google. Look for clearing xbox 360 hard drive cache for instructions.
- this isnt a solution but a little problem of my own, when i want to quit a game once it has gone back to lobby it says exaclty the same as yours 'need an active connection' so i have to quit to the main menu and load it back up but as soon as i do that all the points i got in that match or every match before that (if with same lobby) resets! its starting to get really annoying i got to rank 37 eight times last night grrrrrrrr
- xbox live has been having trouble for a few weeks now, it gets worse in the evening hours when alot of people are online. just keep trying