my nokia 6600 does not open. When I press the power button it lights up and displays the nokia opening logo and then it turns black. when I tried to charge it nothing happens it does not even displays the charging sign
- 1).try to replace the battery.
2).remove MMC & try to switch on mobile.
3).update h.set os from nokia care.
- There might be a software problem and some programs are not allowing you to start mobile ,so you can format the mobile so that you can have default settings for your mobile..........if that also doesn't solve your problem than go with flashing the phone.both the process are described below
method 1 :*#7370# master reset (like new phone)
method 2 :1. Make sure you phone is fully charged.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card (if possible).
3. Switch-off your 6600 phone.
4. Press and hold these three keys together
-Green dial key,
-Star key (*)
-Three key (3)
then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
DO NOT let go the three keys until you see the “formatting” screen displayed
5. After a few minutes, the format will be complete. Your 6600 will now be at its original factory settings.Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible for anything that happens to your phone as a result of following my guide. Use this guide at your own discretion and risk.