When i try to turn the phone on the phone will not turn on but a red light flashes on the inferred strip on the bottom right hand corner.
- Hi, Before sending your phone in for a flash or attempting to do it yourself (wotanserver), I would suggest the following. Take out the battery and leave it out overnight. Then put it back in the following day and try turning the phone on. If this didn't help, then flashing is required. You can try flashing with SEUS (Sony Ericsson Update Service) which is free (wotanserver requires credits=money). Good luck!
- this may be a virus problem , try starting ur phone without a memory card , if it works format ur memory card after taking backup of ur MMC , this may b a battery problem a s well , try a diff battery also...
- i had the prob where the infared light flashes for 5 sec and stops when i try to turn it on. some of these ideas brought forth to help solve the solution has relaxed me alot. i was about to throw out my k800i out of the 2nd storey of my home and hope it will hit the concrete and disintergrate. i might leave the battery out for 3 hours and see if it helps. i can't update the software if the handset does not turn on.
- the switch is not working properly this red light indicated the stand by mode or error.Have a specialist look the phone over.
- hey for me 2 they same happened i just gave it to the service center ....i searched abt this many of them experienced the same ...it is some kind of software prob.........This happen with me if the battery if power free, check battery health.
- Smoe Erricsons If you let the battery go dead m they wont charge , get your sel a universal chargerm yust boost the battery a little bit and phone will be ok and charging fine again. If it doesnt work, Software Prob..Smoe Erricsons If you let the battery go dead m they wont charge , get your sel a universal chargerm yust boost the battery a little bit and phone will be ok and charging fine again. If it doesnt work, Software Prob..
- Hey guys, http://horizonwirelessonline.com is your solution. They brought my w580 from flashing white screen to a vibrant phone, and they debranded it - all for $85 shipping included.They are in Canada and they did it fast - 4 days from my home to them and back