Wednesday, November 26, 2008

for mine i tried other fixes and they didn't work. Turns our my router had enabled security but the PS3 had forgotten the password (WEP key).I turned

Problem:

I've had my ps3 since x-mas and now it's saying hard disk files system is corrupted, will be destroyed. I can't even play my games now. What does this mean? How can I fix it?

Solution
:
  1. yes that is correct put ur ps3 HDD in your laptop and run ur recovery cd and it will format you disk... or you can buy a new HDD for cheap on amazon u can get 100 GB to 160 GB for less than 100 dollars sony will charge 150 ) to fix ur problem.... or you can buy an external hard drive the USB ones and format ur HDD... good luck
  2. found a solution take out your hdd and just put it into a freinds ps3 if possible and it will reformat take it out and put it back in your own and it will say reformat again and hey presto workin again.
  3. found a solution take out your hdd and just put it into a freinds ps3 if possible and it will reformat take it out and put it back in your own and it will say reformat again and hey presto workin again.

No comments: