Theres 3 red bars flashing what does it mean???
- 1 flashing red light is normally error E74 and is a scaler chip error , you can try removing the hard drive and then replacing it as sometimes this works to stop the problem.
This will get increasingly worse and then you will have to send it back to MS or fix it yourself!
You can see a full video fix through the link below:
Xbox 360 Fix
- the GPU has become losse ring in and see what they can do for you.
- red bars is hardware failure!
- Try restarting the console.If restarting the console does not resolve the behavior, follow these steps:
- Turn the console off.
- Unplug all the power and AV cables from the console.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall socket.
- Firmly reconnect all the cables.
- Turn on the console.
- If these steps do not resolve the behavior, turn the console off, remove the hard drive, and then turn on the console. If the 3x Red LED error light is no longer displayed, turn the console off, re-attach the hard drive, and then turn on the console.
- According to Microsoft Support 3 red bars flashing usually means you have an hardware failure. Here is a link to Microsoft Support that may help you out.