This is bs i just bought halo 3 and i get home and my xbox 360 don't even turn on that fucked up piece of shit xbox
- take your xbox to the roof and drop it on the cement below that will solve your problem for now
- Mine would not turn on either, all I did was unplug the power brick from the powerstrip I had it in and put it directly in the wall outlet.
- If the unit wont power on, and the power brick has power and is lit up green, the issue is likely a failing voltage regulator transistor. The P/N of the transistor is MMBT3906LT1 and it can be replaced at home with a small soldiering iron and some care. Look up the transistor part number. There of plenty of location guides and sources to buy it on line. They are all of a few dollars.
- If you're talking about your hard drive (attaches to the top of the machine), then take it out and use a memory card. If it's a memory card... then you may need to replace it.
- Fixya solved 3 red lights problem