Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Nokia 6300 mic problem

Problem:

hey, did you ever fix your nokia 6300 microphone problem? mine quit on me recently after changing the housing.

Hi, I too changed the front cover, middle section and battery cover including keypad. Firstly I couldn't get any reception and now if someone rings it just vibrates, no sound comes out, they can hear me but I can't here them etc... I guess that by changing the facias ourselves we have damaged something inside. I am taking mine to a nokia repair shop and see what they day. If anyone has any other ideas about how to fix this please let me know

Solution
:
  1. Hello, there I have the solution to remove the mic discovered by myself. get a metal screwdriver and heat the tip for about 20 seconds on a flame then push it through the back of the case behind the microphne and it should just pop out.
  2. At the bottom near the phone charger is a round mic. You need to take it out of the old phone and put it in the new case. Dont ask me how to get it out as I am struggling
  3. u just have damaged its earpiece and buzzer or u just forgot to move it from ur older middle section to the newer one

No comments: